Vrksa’s horse (to) power…



The moment I thought of a suitable symbol for vrksa, the image of a horse opened in my minds eye. Still remember gazing at those gigantic horses of terracotta in the Iyyanar temple of village where the very strength of the lord himself seems to lie in those horses in my childhood.

In the north Indian states, I have enjoyed the dance of decorated horses on the festive occasions oblivious to passage of time. What gave me satisfaction drive me search of horse symbol for vrksa in the category of horse depicted in “Kalamkari” drawings of Andhra Pradesh.

The apt bridal attire will certainly attract a man. The horse in the pictures ….. so beautifully depicted, the artist, having given shape so his imagination.

So behold the horse of vrksa stands majestically.


No comments:

Post a Comment